Dr. Bob was a MD internal medicine, orthomolecular doctor, MD psychiatrist, chiropractor, and healer 65 years. He was a diabetic who lived to 108 years with only 1 side effect 2 years before he passed away. Dr. Bob practiced a system of medicine called orthomolecular medicine. It is a system of medicine that uses mainly natural substances that are non-toxic and safe in wide range of doses. It uses mainly herbs and minerals/vitamins.
There can be many reasons for recent weight gain or overweight. If the gain was rapid, Dr. Bob would suspect food allergies. Often, to get over the discomfort of sensations from allergenic foods, you need to eat them again to temporarily feel better; hence allergenic foods can have an addictive nature. Sometimes the unpleasant sensations of allergenic foods can last 4-7 days, so you do not suspect them of being the cause of discomfort days after you ate them. Then when you eat a certain allergenic food a day or so later and it makes you feel better, you do not connect this to food allergy, but this keeps alive the addictive nature of the allergenic foods.
1. There is a tendency to constantly overeat certain foods due to the addictive qualities of allergenic foods.
2. You may get hungrier sooner due to allergenic foods being addictive in quality.
3. Allergies disrupt digestion and metabolism, which can lead to weight gain
Dr. Bob said maybe 40-60% of the cases that had recent and rapid weight gain were linked to food allergies. He also said he would suspect allergenic foods in overweight.
Eating foods frequently, everyday or every other day, or eating a favorite food in large quantity, can lead to food allergies. Therefore Dr. Bob would ask many questions to find if you were eating any foods to frequent or in large quantity, to look for this link to allergenic foods and weight gain.
1. Dr. Bob suggested a food rotation diet when food allergies were found. A great book to read regarding food rotation diet is, Brain Allergies, by Philpott.
2. Eliminating allergenic foods. There is a section in Brain Allergies called 'pulse testing.' This is a method used by many alternative systems to spot food allergies. You can consider this home testing method to discover food allergies.
3. Consider supplementing digestive enzymes before and after meals. Enzymes can help process food, which can reduce allergenic food reactions.
4. You can take 1/8th teaspoon- 1 teaspoon of baking soda and stir in a glass of water. Drink this 20 minutes after a meal and this will reduce or eliminate most allergenic effects from food.
5. Learn to keep a neutral pH. pH is a measure of the acid and alkaline balance of the body. Dr. Bob found most people with a lot of food allergies were in a constant state of pH imbalance. Many of their eating habits were unconscious methods to help balance this acid state. For example, coffee can have an alkaline effect on acid and often coffee may be the drink of choice after a highly acid meal. You can obtain litmus paper to help measure your pH daily. You can then use protocols to maintain neutral pH. You can also obtain litmus paper off the product page of this web site.
In conclusion, there are
many excellent reasons to eliminate allergenic foods. Weight gain, acid
imbalance, addiction to foods, etc are a reason to begin a food rotation diet,
eliminate allergenic foods, and learn to balance pH. Trust life.
Note Ė In order for these anti-aging ideas to be successful, you must use supplements of the highest quality. Dr. Bob often said, "almost all supplement companies produce poor quality." You can consider the product page of this web site. Almost all the products met Dr. Bobís approval. Since he passed away we have attempted to keep the same high standards.
WARNING: DO NOT STOP ANY TREATMENT OR MEDICATION YOU CURRENTLY USE. CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING THE USE OF SUPPLEMENTS.
Thank you for visiting this web site. Go with the flow and contribute to the music of the motion. If you are happy with any information found on this web site, please consider a .The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any of the statements contained on this web site. The information contained in this article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Remember each person's body is different and will react differently to various herbal, vitamin and mineral supplements. Therefore, any supplementation must be administered on an individual basis. Use the information found on this web site as precisely that: Information. You and your doctor must make any final decisions. This information is not meant to replace any doctor and patient consultation. This information should in no way replace your personal physician's advice.
Updates *What's New*
Direct inquires about the site to the Web master. Remember to refresh the site to view new additions.
Page Last Modified: 10MAY02