Dr. Bob said many women feel cold all the time. He felt supplementing nutrients could help this problem. Dr. Bob felt deficiencies and insufficiencies of zinc, iron, and B vitamins could be involved in feeling cold all the time. B vitamins are needed to produce energy in the body. If the cells cannot produce adequate energy, Dr. Bob said this could produce coldness. Therefore Dr. Bob advised high levels of B vitamin supplementation to increase energy. He also advised supplementing iron and zinc has supporting factors in increasing energy in the body.
One mistake Dr. Bob felt women make is to supplement iron, by itself, for the problem of coldness all the time. Iron does not work alone, it needs cofactors. Iron supplements will not always work without using a multivitamin and mineral. The multi supplies cofactors that the iron needs. Dr. Bob advised using Maxilife multivitamin and mineral, because he felt it had the correct doses for deficiencies and insufficiencies. Often stress in the body, from problems such as low energy, require higher amounts of nutrients.
Dr. Bob advised the following:
1. 45-60 mg zinc picolinate for women.
2. 18 mg chelated iron.
3. Maxilife multivitamin/mineral.
4. 50 mg B6.
5. ½ teaspoon Inositol powder.
6. 100-250 mg hexanicotinate (no flush niacin).
7. 300 mg of magnesium is an important cofactor needed by B6 and other important natural substances in the body. Calcium is an important cofactor of magnesium. Dr. Bob advised combining magnesium and calcium in a buffered vitamin C powder. On this product page we handle TLC buffered ascorbic C, which is a blend of calcium-magnesium-buffed C powder that we believe fits Dr. Bob's criteria. The calcium ratio to magnesium is 2 mg calcium for 1 mg magnesium.
8. 400-600 IU dry or natural E. Use 800-1200 IU of synthetic E. Vitamin E increases circulation, including capillary circulation. Improving circulation to the extremities can warm up the limbs.
Note In order for these anti-aging ideas to be successful, you must use supplements of the highest quality. Dr. Bob often said, "almost all supplement companies produce poor quality." You can consider the product page of this web site. Almost all the products met Dr. Bobs approval. Since he passed away we have attempted to keep the same high standards.
WARNING: DO NOT STOP ANY TREATMENT OR MEDICATION YOU CURRENTLY USE. CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING THE USE OF SUPPLEMENTS.
Thank you for visiting this web site. Go with the flow and contribute to the music of the motion. If you are happy with any information found on this web site, please consider a .The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any of the statements contained on this web site. The information contained in this article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Remember each person's body is different and will react differently to various herbal, vitamin and mineral supplements. Therefore, any supplementation must be administered on an individual basis. Use the information found on this web site as precisely that: Information. You and your doctor must make any final decisions. This information is not meant to replace any doctor and patient consultation. This information should in no way replace your personal physician's advice.
Updates *What's New*
Direct inquires about the site to the Web master. Remember to refresh the site to view new additions.
Page Last Modified: 24JAN02